The Director of Global Accounts is responsible for developing growth strategies and driving revenue with PayPal’s largest multi-national clients. This role requires a significant track record of successful executive engagement in a complex solution selling and competitive environment. Ultimately, this high-level performer is expected to increase PayPal’s relevance with the most influential companies in the world.
- Build and execute the strategy to grow the commercial and strategic relationships with PayPal’s largest, global merchant partners.
- Own and drive revenue growth for a global portfolio by identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, best practice implementations, co-marketing programs and jointly developing solutions that meet our mutual customer needs and strategic objectives.
- Develop relationships and credibility required to effectively convey the value of PayPal’s solutions and vision to C-level executives.
- Negotiate favorable commercial terms, contracts and agreements that create sustainable, long term value for all parties.
- Strong collaboration with internal stakeholders across PayPal Inc. globally such as technology and product specialists, finance, sales and integration engineers, legal, risk, sales operations, marketing and other teams as appropriate to achieve desired results.
- Accelerate results through superior pipeline management, navigating internal and external product roadmaps, and influencing resource allocation.
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement. As the voice of customer, based on learnings and competitor analysis, provide valuable insights on product enhancements, new solutions and go-to market strategies.
- Understand complex technology solutions that span mobile, e-commerce, point of sale, processing, and other interfaces to design comprehensive and meaningful consumer experiences that drive business results for global merchants.
- Identifying opportunities to increase PayPal share of checkout and influence merchants to adopt recommended optimization strategies that will increase overall PayPal awareness.