Director - GBSC Franchise Services
The GBSC (Global Business Services Center) is the shared services organization for Mastercard that provides services to all regions and all business units spanning 50 countries. Consistent with the One LFI model, GBSC is partnering with the Law and Franchise Integrity team to build a Franchise shared service center. The Director, Franchise Processing is responsible for building and leading a team managing disputes related chargeback cases, customer risk assessment, fraud reporting and any additional franchise processes within the GBSC Franchise team. Reporting to the Vice President, GBSC Franchise, this position will oversee end to end processing of these activities and be accountable for delivering positive customer experience and efficient business results.
• Are you comfortable with a changing and fast paced environment?
• Are you committed to customer service?
• Are you passionate about delivering results and ensuring optimal business performance?
• Do you have experience managing and growing business and operations?
• Build, lead and motivate a team responsible for delivering on dispute cases, customer risk assessment and end to end processing of identified Franchise activities and serve as subject matter expert for Franchise functions and processes
• Take the lead on addressing issue escalations, coordinating work assignments, and managing prioritization of requests
• Execute plans for driving process standardization and best practices through change management initiatives and performance metrics
• Ensure customer experience and data quality requirements are in accordance to customer governance requirements and monitor team performance to ensure Service Level Objectives are met or exceeded.
• Provide timely and accurate customer and operating performance data that indicates progress against established metrics
• Partner with the LFI team to develop and/or maintain franchise documentation, templates, training and best practices to support efficient operations and customer expectations
• Work with the Vice President, GBSC Franchise to drive partnership with LFI and other business units to accomplish business objectives
• Conducts capacity analysis planning to ensure that GBSC resources (e.g., technology, people) and team is appropriately staffed, trained and managed.
• Hire, coach and groom a diverse team of top talent and pro-actively develop employees as organizational resources
All about you
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Mastercard authorization, clearing, single-message and/or payment transaction processing
• Successful track record of leading, motivating and developing a high performing results driven team
• Experience working/multi-tasking in a fast-paced startup-like environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on collaborating with customers & key stakeholders
• Builds and maintains strong relationships, credibility and consensus at all levels of the organization in order to influence change
• Demonstrated strength in customer focused service orientation
• Previousshared services and/or outsourcingexperiencea plus