Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 88 days ago
A Great Place to Work
Last year, we transformed the P2P payments industry with Zelle. 247-million transactions and $75-billion later, consumers love us as much as our amazing team of talented people. Come join the most INNOVATIVE FinTech company in Arizona.
This position will be accountable for developing and managing a discipline to perpetually discern fraud methodologies, points of compromise, root cause evaluation and associated observed volumes, financial and operational impacts with associated recommended remediation paths. The leader in this role must develop a fact based program, which will be used to inform and influence change across the organization and within the participating financial institutions. The position will also be accountable for the development and ongoing management of a compromised credential discipline to source, link and control the risk from exposed data. Understanding points of exposure and how exposed information, regardless of source, is foundational information in designing and modifying controls end to end for fraud risk management in the network.
• Develop and lead the execution of a discipline aimed at analyzing, identifying and consistently categorizing the root cause of fraud events observed or attempted in the network.
• Develop fraud analysts to be able to quickly source, analyze and deduce root cause consistently and accurately across the network.
• Identify, develop and actively coach team analysts on the application of advanced analytical tools and processes to derive the most efficient and accurate conclusions regarding fraud methodology and root cause possible.
• Be able to effectively articulate and influence senior leaders within the organization and those at the participating financial institutions on actions recommended, based on insights derived from advanced analytics.
• Develop and lead the execution of a discipline to identify exposed network credentials, social tokens and payment information; categorize the risk of the same and apply appropriate risk treatments to those data elements.
• Develop fraud analysts to be able to execute the compromise credential program consistently and accurately day to day.
• Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
• Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 7 or more years of progressive experience in fraud risk management.
• Minimum 5 years in advanced data analytics in a variety of applications
• Experience with the development of statistical models for use in risk management
• Proven track record of converting concepts to analysis to cases for change
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with digital banking, payments and/or payment networks
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
• SAS/SQL or comparable analytic coding certification
• Experience with two or more financial institutions in the area of fraud risk management
• Experience in both consumer and commercial banking applications
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.