We?ve recently been engaged by our client, a dynamic, growing, digital media organization to find a high potential financial leader to build and lead a corporate Financial Planning & Analysis function. In the past decade, this company has experienced exceptional growth in revenue and size. Our client has a high-quality, experienced, innovative management team, which has led it through impressive annual growth. In the coming years, the organization expects to continue to experience significant growth as this industry continues to expand. This position is located in Washington, DC.
This is a newly created role which will lead the effort to rebuild and further expand the Financial Planning and Analysis presence throughout the organization. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing strategic financial direction to the company?s executive leadership team, maintain and improve business models, and will work closely with business/functional leaders to ensure that optimal financial performance is achieved. This individual will manage the company-wide annual budgeting and strategic planning process, as well as lead other value-add initiatives. Specific responsibilities include business planning, long-term forecasting, strategic analysis, special projects, and partnering across the organization. This person will manage a small team of financial professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage industry experience to make an impact on a growing organization.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant financialexperience. Proven track record in leading a finance function responsible for planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Prior Big 4 auditexperience is desirable.
- A hands-on, take-charge financial professional with strong financial and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business and common sense.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader.
Compensation: A competitive package with annual cash compensation consistent with experience level.