This position will lead the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis for each of the business units. This position will conduct financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations while reviewing analysis results, develop insightful suggestions for investment, sourcing, cost reduction and leads strategic business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare clear, metric-based, financial plans/forecasts including monthly projections, annual operating business plan and line of business budgets as well as multi-year, long term strategic business plans and financial statement projections and valuation models.
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to aid in the validation of existing forecasts; support all lines of business, strategic initiatives and help review critical financial decisions; support internal and external financial and management reporting
- Administer and provide management variance analysis for company planning, forecasting and reporting including all dashboard, operating and board reporting packages
- Assist with ad-hoc modeling and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of executive, board level, investor and research analysts’ presentations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 8years of work experience in FP&A with at least 2 in a supervisory role.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Demonstrated ability in research, financial analysis and modeling, presentation skills and structured problem solving
- Demonstrated analytic creativity, insight and agility with strong technical skills required.
- Devotion to accuracy, detail, analytic consistency and data integrity required.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work with a team in pressure situations required.
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint required.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verifications throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
NRC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.