We’re growing fast and looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will be a key leader within the FP&A team, focused on orchestrating the budgeting and forecasting cycles within the company, and producing and monitoring relevant and actionable management reporting and operational metrics to gauge the health of the business. This position will be responsible for providing value added business insights to help drive meaningful growth to the business. Interaction with executives at the company will be frequent. The Director of FP&A will be responsible for maintaining repeatable and scalable processes that serve a growing hybrid hardware, software license and subscription company.
- Partner with the CFO and Management to drive growth and help the Company to achieve its short and long term financial goals
- Design and prepare analysis, commentary and presentations for the Board of Directors and CEO, as well as operational dashboards and KPI’s for the executive team
- Maintain the three-year strategic financial plan and coordinate and drive annual and quarterly planning processes
- Manage in partnership with the business all business investments (people, incentives, OPEX) and corresponding ROI
- Partner with our Sales Operations team to define priorities and deliver data-driven and actionable insights that drive decision-making
- Prepare proactive reporting and analysis of key performance measurement indicators including all pipeline, bookings, churn, revenue and expense drivers, etc.
- Deliver weekly sales updates, monthly performance analyses and quarterly rolling forecast, including cash forecast
- Build and manage a high-performing team by setting goals and helping people succeed in their careers
- Work cross-functionally across all areas within the company
Desired Attributes & Qualifications
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude, capable of driving positive change within an organization
- High energy level and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results on time
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Possesses leadership qualities that will create a culture of trust, teamwork, and respect
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Excellent business partnership, communication and presentation skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated analytical rigor
- Ability to dive into the details when necessary to understand and resolve issues
- Possesses the intellectual curiosity to go beyond the first answer
- Ability to identify process bottlenecks and streamline process workflows for maximum scalability and repeatability
- Ability to explain complex issues in clear, simple terms
- Good understanding of Enterprise Sales business model
- Proficiency in Salesforce, NetSuite and Adaptive Insights is a plus
- 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience, with significant experience interacting with the senior levels of the organization
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.