Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Forensic for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Manage investigations involving suspicions of fraud and misconduct by employees, management, or third parties, as well as, fraudulent financialreporting on the part of management
- Help direct activities involving the tracing, identification, and recovery of lost assets, and help set guidelines on how research and investigations should be conducted
- Assist organizations in protecting value through the assessment of their risk and vulnerability to fraud and misconduct
- Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques to help determine key areas of risk and assess how well that risk is managed
- Establish steps to test and help mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct
- Supervise, manage, and motivate a professional team with backgrounds ranging from accounting to law enforcement
- A minimum of eight years of experience conducting and coordinating large-scale, multi-jurisdictional fraud or misconduct investigations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Business, or similar discipline; licensed CPA, CFE, or a J.D. from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of the various legal and regulatory issues that could affect an organization
- Demonstrated understanding of evidence preservation and chain of custody rules
- Excellent business development skills and strong connection to the legal community
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize changing workloads, and travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 32555