$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 59 days ago
PepTech is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual to grow the organization's integrated chemistry services businesses on the East Coast USA.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in program management and business development for a CRO/CMO promoting Medicinal Chemistry (FTE), Custom Synthesis, Process Development, Scale-up and Manufacture of pharmaceutical intermediates and API.
Based on the east coast or west coast. Travel up to 50% required. Other requirements are as follows.
- Degree in Chemistry or related field. Ph.D. preferred
- Proven track record selling integrated/discovery services to biotech and pharmaceutical
- Must have a proven track record of success meeting or exceeded goals/targets. Experience developing new accounts through various prospecting tactics
- Experience selling products/services that typically require longer sales cycles (9 – 24 months). Strong knowledge of selling skills and selling strategies- Record activities and progress of key account efforts. Follow-up on BD activities.
o Work closely with business units, project management team and marketing to ensure coordination of efforts and ensure good communication with all parties. Help set up BU visits and stay involved when customers visit China.
o Collects and utilizes various data sources provide competitive intelligence, tracking and analysis of the competitive landscape in assigned segment.
o Help identify pull through services which should be emphasized and/or developed.
- - Ability to create or modify presentations or other collateral as needed. Strong skills with MS Office Products, MS PowerPoint and Excel are required
- - Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly flexible, with excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills). Must be organized and detailed-oriented
- - Experience and/or interest working for an emerging markets vendor
Valid Through: 2019-9-13