Responsible for the overall administration and daily operations of all food and beverage outlets and to ensure full compliance with company standards, policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state, and local liquor, health, and safety regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of five (5) years of food and beverage progressive management experience in a multi-unit food and beverage operation or casino/hotel operations.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time during shift.
- Other physical demands of this job may include but are not limited to: sitting, bending, lifting, reaching, pulling/pushing, kneeling, squatting, and grasping.
- Job holder may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors such as second-hand smoke and excessive noise, and to commercial kitchen environmental factors such as extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.