Plan and direct all Agfa (Radiology) financial sales activities for the Region. This includes directing the development of all financial sales programs and the implementation of these programs with customers. This position will train the field sales group on the use of these programs and will interface with Agfa Finance for the financing of these programs as well as interface with service for the support of these programs. This person will also be responsible to work with customers in providing cost justifications for the Agfa solution.
This position can be located anywhere within the United States
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain and grow Radiology financial sales programs
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and profitability objectives
- Prepare and present cost justification models. This activity is part of the selling process and will require input from both the customer and the Agfa field sales organization. The results of these models will help determine the financial strategy employed at the particular account.
- Develop financial sales strategies and tactics to support new business opportunities for radiology equipment and services.
- Oversee and coordinate the generation of financial proposals and participate in presentations to support the selling effort
- Assist sales and service professionals with the development of competitive, yet profitable, proposals
- Ensure effective financial communications within the zone and with Marketing
- Provide leadership to the RFP process coordinating activities with the Consultants, Service, Marketing, Sales Teams
- Develop effective relationships with OEMs, industry consultants and third-party financial services companies
- Manage contract negotiation for those involving Agfa Financing and MSAs.
- Experience selling multi-million dollar financial packages in the healthcare vertical market
- Proficiency in Strategic Selling concepts and/or comparable sales process and tools
- Competitive enterprise imaging and/or software product experience/knowledge
- Self-starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Solid process orientation and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to live in sales territory
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, within territory and to sales meetings and tradeshows
- This position provides critical financial sales support and cost justification models to the Informatics field sales group, end user customers and third party partners.
- It is the responsibility of this position to identify the financial objectives of our customers and design solutions that best position the Agfa solution.
- It is also responsible to ensure that transactions maximize profitability and that all Agfa services are presented as part of an offering. If financing is required to sell the solution, then it is the responsibility of this person to structure the appropriate offering.
- The goal is to leverage financial services to improve customer offerings, thereby increasing sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or work experience. Additionally, direct sales experience selling imaging products and solutions to hospitals, academic medical centers and large health systems required
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in a complex selling environment, where multiple people and/or committees involved in the purchasing decision