We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Director of Business FP&A will join a fast-paced finance team of high caliber professionals from companies like Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, ServiceNow and VMware. This role will manage a team of analysts and managers overseeing the business partnering teams for multiple functional areas and executives.
The Director will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders who need finance support to help grow their teams efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
- Interface with the functional leaders to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive successful outcomes and alignment with corporate objectives
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management. Assist in communications to the Board of Directors.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Role will report to the VP of FP&A and manage a team of analysts and managers
- Mentor junior staff to become strategic partners to business leaders
- Drive forecasting and budgeting process improvements that result in increased forecast accuracy, scalability, and operational efficiencies
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance, with 4+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing subscription based software company
- Experience with financial systems such as, Anaplan, Netsuite and Workday
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity, great attitude, and passion for leading teams and building strong relationships