We are currently looking for a Director/Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. In this role you be hands on and responsible for developing the organization's short- and long-term financial plans and identifying financial opportunities to improve the organization's profitability.
If you are currently a Supervisor, Manager or Senior level Analyst with aspirations of being a CFO this could be a tremendous career opportunity for you as you will be handling half the functions of a CFO type role.
• Lead the development of financial budgets, forecasts and performance analysis.
• Hands on financial person who can crank out Excel Models, budget uploads and variance analysis.• Creating PIPS, taking claim data and working with the operations team to create strategy to reduce overall medical costs.
• Support the operating departments to ensure an analysis-based justification for the launch/continuation of business activities and strategic initiatives.
• Support departments with financial plans and metrics required for business development and acquisitions.
• Lead the development of presentations and reports on financial performance and expectations for executive management, board of directors and external stakeholders.
• Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking of industry financial performance.
BA, BS, in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• 5-7 years of Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategic Planning, Financial System Design, Implementation and Management, as well as Business Process Design and Improvement.
• Financial Modeling, Reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting.
• Variance Analysis.
• Must be hands on with the ability and willingness to crank out Excel Models.