At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more then 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for leading the Company’s annual budget and ongoing forecast process and providing financial analysis and decision-making tools and support to key stakeholders to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives. This role is responsible for managing and developing a strong team of finance professionals that work collaboratively and cross functionally across the organization and are a trusted business partner. This role is also responsible for leveraging and optimizing tools for the budget and forecast process and ongoing financial reporting and analysis.
- Manage and develop a strong team of finance analysts and managers, ensuring that they work collaboratively and cross functionally across the organization and are trusted business partners
- Lead the execution of the Company’s annual budget and ongoing forecast process, providing partnership and support across the business and ensuring alignment with the Company’s strategic objectives
- Provide support for investor metrics and other financial information for earnings releases and other investor meetings
- Partner with the accounting team on the creation and review of the monthly reporting package, including performance to budget, forecast and prior periods.
- Provide ongoing executive level communication to business leaders across the organization to facilitate and support decision-making on capital planning and deployment, revenue optimization, cost control and various other operational and business development initiatives
- Partner with the senior leadership team on board level reporting
- Optimize and manage tools for budget and forecast execution and ongoing financial reporting and analysis
- BA/BS in Business with a major in Finance, Accounting or other technical/mathematical discipline (with relevant business experience)
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience with at least three years at corporate level
- Minimum of three years in a leadership role
- Airline industry experience is preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A skilled leader with demonstrated success mentoring, developing and growing teams
- Ability to think strategically and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate positive working relationships with the senior leadership team and others across the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic; results oriented
- Advanced excel skills and ability to manage large data sets