Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 35 days ago
The Director Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will be a key addition to the finance team. He/she will report to the CFO and will develop analyses and metrics to measure business performance and provide business insights across multiple areas. He/she will also drive adoption of these metrics and actionable changes through the organization. Additionally, he/she will also lead the strategic modelling and analysis of M&A. In this role he/she will work closely with the Director Finance & Reporting, Controller, Client Finance Leads as well as business operations. The individual must be able to understand the drivers of a healthcare service business quickly, dive into the details of the business operations and develop analyses and metrics that highlight areas to manage risk or improve profitability within operational and G&A functions. The individual should also be able to liaison with the Private Equity company owners to explain their logical process and analyses.
Travel Requirements: less than 5% of time
Financial Analysis – Model (financial), iterate and develop financial and business analyses across the business
· Gather historical data and bring in current financial data from multiple sources to focus on key metrics that impact the business segments and overall business profitability
· Understand business drivers in each segment of the business and develop metrics and analyses on Indirect Costs and G&A operating expenses
· Develop processes to monitor and continuously track key metrics and interpret the metrics for finance and non-finance users
· Drive adoption and standardization of metrics and analyses across the business segments.
· Implement summary and detailed reporting and dashboards of critical metrics that can be shared with Business Leaders, Company Owners, Finance Leaders and operations
· Work with client finance to understand client profitability drivers and assist in operationalizing and tracking the critical metrics
· Partner with Client Finance Leads, EVP of Segments and VPs across the business to implement operational changes based on metrics and analyses
· Contribute to analysis of client profitability and client realization (effective pricing) for internal business analysis, and corporate reporting where applicable
· Deliver business insights based on data analyses to CEO, CFO, operating segment leaders and private equity ownership
· Implement and maintain ad-hoc analyses in G&A areas of the company such as facilities and one-time costs
· Develop multiple scenario analyses and present results visually for non-finance and finance users
· Assist with M&A as requested by the CFO. Develop models for evaluating the impact of M&A on the company with multiple scenarios, followed by M&A implementation models as required.
Education and Experience:
· MBA preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales. One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.