Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Financial Due Diligence for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Lead buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and business due diligence assistance to Fortune 1000 companies and private equityinvestors with a focus on private equity deals
- Manage and coordinate approach of client, KPMG's engagement teams, and third party diligence providers throughout the transaction process
- Manage staff in the field and in the office to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and diligence providers to help ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
- Create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management's budget, and indebtedness considerations
- Lead and participate in people development and business development efforts
- A minimum of eight years experience in one of the following with a Top Ten public accounting firm: accounting, advisory, financialaudit, or transaction experience along with five years of experience working for or with private equity clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA/equivalent certification is preferred
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong current knowledge in one of the following: United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Securities and Exchange Commission financialreporting issues, International Financial Reporting Standards, mergers and acquisitions, or transaction services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with prior applicable business development experience
- Travel may be up to 80-100%, including internationally
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 32062