Creating the future of finance is a task too big, too important to tackle alone. We bring people together – together to tackle the industry's biggest challenges. While we are best known for the Zelle Network®, Early Warning does so much more to keep the financial system moving – easy, fast, safe. Our analysis helps teenagers get their first account. Our solutions protect billions of mobile app logins. Our data helps financial institutions fight fraud. While Early Warning is at the center of the financial system, our people are the heart of our company. We take pride in creating amazing – amazing experiences that help people live their best financial lives.
The position will be responsible for researching and analyzing our network for financial crimes, such as terrorist financing, money laundering or transfers supporting other illicit activities. Also responsible for acting as primarily liaison for law enforcement agencies such as FBI, DHS, and supporting participant financial institution inquires.
- Define and maintain procedures and standards to support an effective financial investigations program.
- Build and support routines to detect CTF or other illicit activity within the Zelle network.
- Build and support communications processes and channels to alert member banks of potential issues.
- Establish partnerships with law enforcement agencies to educate on Zelle and activities
- Represent Early Warning at external conferences related to financial crimes, government sector meetings
- Primary liaison for all inquiries from law enforcement agencies, including subpoena requests.
- Support the company's commitment to risk management and protecting the confidentiality of systems and data
- Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering compliance, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) USA Patriot Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, suspicious activity report (SAR) requirements, and Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) requirements.
- Proven experience with SQL, SAS and other database and programming
- Demonstrated banking, financial services experience in investigations
- Experience developing business requirements to solve complex problems in consultation with business partners
- Experience developing metrics and dashboards that identify anomalies and help identify areas that warrant further review
- Strong project tactical planning & execution - Ability to propose, develop and execute tactical and limited strategic planning for self and team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience writing detailed business requirements and functional requirements
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical sills. Detail oriented
- Experience presenting to executive level management and department heads
- Strong spreadsheet and relational database skills, with ability to write, run and organize queries and reports.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Background and drug screen
- 2+ years experience with federal law enforcement agencies
- Certifications such as CFE, CAMS, CCEP, or CIA
- 5+ years' experience implementing technology solutions at large banks or financial institutions.