We are looking for a Director of Finance for the Retail Towel team in Consumer Products. This role leads the financial analysis and reporting/forecasting for the towel business and serve as financial advisor to the category VP/GM.
The position advises the VP/GM on financial impacts of all initiatives/decisions, including but not limited to capital investments, trade spend, advertising investments, business valuations, asset impairments, facility/asset utilization or rationalization by using DMF process & model and considering Value Creation and Principled Entrepreneurship.
This role also assists category leadership team with strategic planning and initiative prioritization, execution, and monitoring. The position has two direct reports.
• Serve as an active member of the category leadership team; helping to guide the team with sound economic thinking, alternative identification/assessment, and constructive challenge
• Prepare, analyze and communicate monthly business results and opportunities
• Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and full year financial forecasts
• Evaluate key business financial drivers and identify opportunities for improvement
• Key participant in development of category demand POV and hold value
• Challenge category priorities and identify category value creation opportunities
• Manage annual business plan development process
• Maintain industry knowledge & market analysis
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures for financial reporting
• Attract, lead, and develop talent for categoryfinance team
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
• 8 or more years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities:
• Knowledge of consumer products business and manufacturing costs including, accounting, data warehouse, and cost systems is a benefit
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and financial modeling skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strategic thinking, leading with courage, problem solving, candor/integrity, customer focus, team work, and communicating