Our client – a dynamic $2B NYSE, acquisition-oriented, international, industrial / manufacturing conglomerate – seeks a take-charge professional to join the senior management team of a complex operating business.
The company has an impressive history of growth, both organically and through acquisitions, and it anticipates significant growth in both revenue and earnings over the next 3-5years. It has a high-quality, experienced, innovative management team that has led it through impressive annual growth. The company has a consistent track record of providing outstanding career opportunities to high potential financial professionals. This opportunity is located in a desirable city in Michigan.
Reporting to the Group VP Finance, this person will partner with the President and key business leaders within the division. They will be designated as a high-potential performer who will provide strategic financial and business leadership to the division.
This person will be responsible for providing financial and business oversight for external / management reporting, financial planning / analysis, acquisition analysis and integration, financial and non-financial business process review, business strategy initiatives, capital investments, information technology, and special projects.
In this highly decentralized environment, this person will have full responsibility for the division P&L, balance sheet, and working capital. This person will be expected to evaluate current procedures and processes and make recommendations to improve operations and efficiencies.
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA and / or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant financialexperience. Knowledgeable in US GAAP and current financialreporting trends.
- Prior business partnering experience as P&L owner strongly preferred.
- A hands-on, take-charge financial professional with strong financial and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work within a matrix management structure.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business and common sense.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader.
- Prior manufacturing experience or exposure to inventory / cost accounting required.
A competitive package with annual cash compensation consistent with experience level. Equity participation offered.
If required, comprehensive full relocation package will be provided.