Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Director-Finance & Controllerreports to the CFO of Aramark Uniform Services providing vision and guides workflow of the region's finance organization including staffing, policy compliance, internal & external customer service and administrative functions.
The location for this role is somewhat flexible and will service either the West or the NorthWest Regions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the consistency, relevance, reliability, and comparability of the North region’s financialreporting and forecasting
- Reporting to the CFO, directly supervise and develop assigned region’s finance managers and supervisors to ensure that all are meeting performance standards
- Plan, direct, and organize the accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of financial information for all market centers in the region
- Partner with financialshared services and market centers to ensure accounts receivable results are meeting company standards
- Maintain proper internal controls and enforcement of AUS policies and procedures throughout the market centers in the region
- Act as consultative business partner to regional vice presidents, general managers, regional finance management, and corporate finance management
- Evaluate processes and procedures to gain efficiencies and cost saving through continuous improvement and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field
- Minimum of ten years progressively responsibleexperience in accounting, finance, and management
- Expert knowledge of accounting and finance standards, practices, and procedures
- Strong skills in managing daily operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collections
- Demonstrated skills in preparing forecasts, controlling costs and maximizing profits, and producing accurate reports
- Superior leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and process management skills
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) required, with proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to travel within region (50-70%)
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks