- Manage the billing, accounts receivables and invoice processing
- Document financial transactions
- Partner with our outside accounting firm to manage all accounting responsibilities
- Analyze financial data based on reports, inventory, tasting room sales etc.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and customers
- Support the needs of our internal partners including Winemaker and General Manager
- Overseeing office management and vineyard operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-8 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with Quickbooks and Bill.com
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Wine and vineyard operations knowledge a plus