Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, “One Guest at a time.” Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. At Cinemark, we offer more than just movies like:
· Employee Discount
· Flexible Schedules
· Education Assistance
· Growth Opportunities
· Parental Leave
· Health Benefits
· Wellness Program
· Paid Time Off
· Pet Insurance
What is a Director of Film Finance?
The Director of Finance leads the finance function for the Film Department, acting as the strategic finance business partner for the Film Department’s leadership team. This position will report into the SVP, FP&A and provides financial analysis, reporting, and metrics relating to the Film Department’s business to the senior leaders of the film department and executive team of the Cinemark Service Center.
A Day in the Life of a Director of Film Finance:
- Oversees all Film Department financial processes, transactions (including payments to content suppliers/distributors), ad hoc financial planning, modeling, analysis, reporting, metrics, scorecards, budgets, and forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders to assess the financial impact of business decisions. Develop financial analysis, including scenario driven analysis as appropriate, to determine likely financial outcomes.
- Partner with and provide analytical support as needed to film department and senior executives as they evaluate various strategic business opportunities.
- Provides financial support for the film department by reviewing plans for ticket pricing recommendations, box office & Film rental revenue analysis and reporting, decision support, and/or other critical business partners both within and external to the organization
- Actively participates in periodic meetings and conference calls to ensure best possible financial planning processes are in place
- G&A budgeting & reporting support and management of 3rd party audits
What You Will Need to Have:
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience, including leadership and financial partnering in a dynamic organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required, with an advanced degree (MBA, equivalent) preferred
- Sophisticated financial modeling and analysis skills
- Track record of driving process simplification and improvement
- Curious, independent and proactive thinker with demonstrated record of providing strategic insight and approaching management with original views on how to improve the business using data driven analysis
- Advanced financial acumen; ability to effectively present financial information to business leadership
- Effective influencing and interpersonal communication skills to ensure effective stakeholder management across different disciplines
- Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic environment and manage competing priorities
- Strong leadership and people skills to lead, develop and motivate a team and work collaboratively with film and other personnel throughout the company
- Hands-on and detail oriented, and a team player who will roll up sleeves
- Essbase, SQL, OLAP, or multi-dimensional database experience a plus
- Experience in database maintenance, design or queries a plus