Being a Director for Talent Acquisition at Gap means you're doing more than just filling jobs. You’re visible, you’re connected, you’re engaged and you play a critical role in leading Gap’s attraction and acquisition of the best talent. As a Director of Talent Acquisition, you are leading a team that drives Talent Acquisition for one of the leading apparel brands in North America. You wouldsupport the North America market leading a team of territory recruiters, engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. As a champion of both the business and talent, you would work in closepartnership with theHRGeneralist team, to guide and impact an epic candidateexperience. As a Director of Talent Acquisition, you would beresponsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting andpartnering with the business to hire the leaders who oversee stores within North America. You will alsosupport the hiring process for your functional partners in our New York Global Head office. You will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships you build, innovative sourcing techniques and effective brand voice onsocial media platforms. Key Responsibilities:
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Collaborates across the Gap Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Helps guide the development of recruiting educational curriculum to support building the Gap Talent Acquisition team’s and Hiring Manager’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior team members.
- 8+ years of full life-cycle field recruiting experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading other field based recruiters
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold callingexperience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields’ needs and goal.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a large, team environment
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business partners
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.