The Director of Operations is responsible for all field service contact with consumers in the Regional area assigned for multiple products, including but not limited to, digital cable TV, high-speed broadband Internet and digital voice service. The Director of Operations is accountable for actively managing operating and capital costs while achieving specified service targets.
Develop and maintain a high-performing, customer-focused regional services organization. Delivering superior service in a cost-effective manner. The Director of Operations will ensure our field service interactions provide a superior service experience to our customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years business management experience, with demonstrated increased levels of responsibility within the cable or telecommunications industry is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing multiple departments within the Field Operations or a similar environment.
- Proven successful experience in launching new products and services in the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and leadership.
- MS Office Software Proficiency in Excel, Word, & Power Point.
- Skills and experience in building and leading teams, developing skills in others, fostering collaboration and building consensus across the Company.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to activity interdependencies to ensure that they do not negatively affect the delivery of service to customers.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives; and skill in identifying, analyzing and resolving problems.
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing a large Field Service Department involving multiple locations and a large geography.
- Understanding of the technical components relating to HFC and fiber networks.