The Director of Field and Partner Marketing for the Americas (US, Canada and LATAM), will report to the Sr. Director of WW Field Marketing and be responsible for generating awareness and demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, account-based programs, regional shows, conferences, and targeted field events.
This person will work closely with SailPoint’s VP of Sales regional directors and channel partners to ensure marketing aligns and delivers overall pipeline to build strong business growth. The person will need to have experience in both strategic, tactical, and channel marketing as many of our campaigns are planned with our partners.
- Drive the marketing and demand generation efforts for SailPoint in the US, Canada and LATAM.
- Manage a growing and dynamic Americas marketing team.
- Promote and drive SailPoint’s vision and strategy in the region
- Build a marketing plans to help generate pipeline for our direct sales force and our strategic partners.
- Build an account-based marketing (ABM) plan to target new prospects in the enterprise space
- Organize and execute local marketing events such as local conferences, seminars, webinars, banner advertising, and content syndication.
- Monitor lead follow up and conversions to opportunities to build a solid pipeline within your region/verticals
- 8-10 years’ experience in Field and Partner Marketing supporting the Americas (security software experience is a plus)
- Proven 3-5 years of management experience.
- Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing’s impact on the business thru business models, dashboards and data
- Strong understanding on how to leverage and plan lead generation programs with channel partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience using Salesforce and Eloqua
- Budget Planning and Management Skills
- Solid event management and organization skills
- Self-starter who can be independent and the ability to execute flawlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing discipline preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50-60% of the time