Quantum is looking for a Director, Field Marketing to lead the field marketing teams in the Americas, EMEA and APAC. In this role, the Director, Field Marketing will develop and implement the regional marketing strategy, plan and budget, aligned to regional revenue plans and demand generation targets.
As Director, Field Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and lead the execution of region-specific marketing plans, aligned to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve marketing KPIs and support sales and growth objectives.
- Build strong relationships and execute campaigns in collaboration with District Managers and Regional Sales Managers.
- Lead the Field Marketing teams to execute localized marketing activities, focused on communication and lead gen, as well as partnering with the channel to scale the go-to-market strategy broadly.
- Understand Quantum’s messaging, localizing and adopting it for local markets, media, direct marketing, websites, social, and events.
- Create, localize and execute account-based marketing programs into target accounts.
- Develop and execute regional channel communications to support partner growth.
- Oversee MDF strategy, allocation and measurement.
- Serve as marketing liaison to channel organization.
- Report on campaign success, KPIs, business outcomes and return on investment.
- Determine fiscal requirements, and prepare and manage the Field Marketing budget.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B field marketing, channel marketing, demand generation and ABM, at either SaaS or technology companies.
- Proven experience planning and managing field marketing programs that drive growth in high-quality opportunities and generate exponential revenue.
- Demonstrated success in managing large teams, campaign management, and teaming cross-functionally within region and with corporate marketing and sales teams.
- Background in key field marketing approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, syndication, channel communications, and more.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform/adjust future strategies.
- Must be a strong leader with excellent communication and people skills, and a player-coach mindset, both in-person and remotely.
- Must be able to work across cultures and time zones (i.e. available outside of standard business hours when necessary).
- When regular corporate travel resumes in a safe environment, must be able to travel up to 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent relationship management and expectation-setting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with relevant job experience.