Are you a well-rounded marketer with a penchant for account management? Are you also a decisive leader with experience guiding a remote team to ever-greater heights? Do you enjoy being instrumental in turning customer feedback into actual features and products?
Then, nice to meet you. We’re Boingo. We’re looking for a superstar to help oversee one of our most successful business lines: Broadband. We offer instant access to blazing fast Wi-Fi and mobile HDTV service to customers living in the barracks and dorms on military bases. We work tirelessly to understand this group’s specific needs with a wildly popular, custom product line.
You’ll lead an impressive team of field marketing managers who are tasked with executing marketing, sales and account management efforts for ~10-15 military bases each across the US and Japan.
If you’re a strong marketer and an articulate people-person, then this may be a your next great adventure. You should join us.
The Boingo employee experience offers a fast-paced environment with a start-up vibe. At the same time, we are an established, award-winning public company that is on the bleeding edge of technology in the heart of Silicon Beach.
When you land this gig, you’ll get to show off your talents in a variety of disciplines.
- Lead and inspire a field marketing team of 5-10 regional managers and contractors in North America and Asia Pacific
- Generate and manage complex annual revenue and operational expense budgets for the B2C Broadband business line
- Construct an annual roadmap for the Broadband field marketing team
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new hires for the field marketing team as needed
- Help develop new Broadband products, features and services
- Become proficient the marketing tools we use, including Salesforce, Tableau, Business Intelligence, Splunk, Radian6, Wordpress and a few others
- Analyze sales and churn data to identify customer trends and anticipate future behavior
- Champion the customer experience by internalizing customer feedback and converting it into actionable data
- Develop and refresh marketing campaigns and promotions for the Broadband market
- Analyze market and competitive landscapes to prioritize local and overall strategies
- Analyze and track field marketing efforts to determine ROI
- Take the lead as a Directly Responsible Individual on a variety of cross functional projects related to the Broadband business
Account Management Responsibilities
- Host regular marketing meetings with key external stakeholders
- Develop mutually-beneficial marketing campaigns with external stakeholders
- Effectively manage partnerships by maintaining open lines of communication with external stakeholders
To be considered, you:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Can compile and analyze marketing data with ease
- Are willing and able to travel ~50% of the time
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for a variety of audiences
- Have intermediate or higher MS Office skills, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Have a strong interest in the technology and/or entertainment industries
- Are positive and ready to contribute and learn
- Enjoy leading and working as part of a team to hit ambitious goals
- Have an incredibly upbeat, positive, “can do” attitude
- And last but not least, believe from the depths of your soul that the customer comes first
Stand out from the crowd with:
- A Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience with military lifestyles
- Exceptional account management skills
- Experience in subscription model marketing