$200K — $250K *
Directs, manages and oversees the Compliance programs for entire KofC field force. This individual will work in conjunction with Senior Field Management personnel to: design and implement compliance auditing programs; develop monitoring strategies for those programs; design, implement and coordinate necessary compliance trainings; and maintaining the compliance program.
1. Design and implement compliance auditing programs that track data on surrenders, lapses and values cases to promote sound business practices in the field
2. Work with Corporate Compliance team to develop compliance programs and initiatives
3. Trains or provides appropriate training for employees; coaches, provides feedback, counsels and motivates employees
4. Assist in preparation of various regulatory filings
5. Develop monitoring strategies for auditing programs that will facilitate communication with field leaders and seek resolution to au
Valid through: 7/7/2020