The ideal candidate will be strategic, analytical, execution oriented and serve as a hands-on expert, interacting and collaborating with business partners cross-functionally. You will concurrently work on multiple initiatives and manage all sales related compensation programs, with key stakeholders throughout the Company including Executive Leadership, Sales, Legal and Finance.
- Oversee the development and administration of Retirement variable compensation plans, managing a team of 3-4 financial analysts.
- Oversee the assembly and verification of all data used in variable compensation, forecasting and sales reporting.
- Establish strong working relationships and drive engagement with cross-functional partners; own communications on status, including progress of issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Increase efficiencies via automation or streamlining procedures. Utilizing data and analysis to look for ways to improve plans and processes.
- Calculate, review and obtain approval for monthly/quarterly/annual compensation
- Oversee the management of a shared team mailbox
- Create and deliver an environment of high performance
- Provide recommendations and best practice for policy
- Manage ad hoc requests, handle queries, disputes and provide customer service to the Retirement sales organization.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years related experience
- Prior management experience strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to easily shift priorities
- Proven problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Business Objects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in accounting process improvements
- Hyperion Essbase reporting, database applications and Peoplesoft desirable