Maser Consulting is continuing its growth with a focus in the Federal market. We are seeking a qualified individual to grow our Federal Business by utilizing our strength in core engineering disciplines including site/civil, land development, geotechnical, environmental, surveying ,etc. Maser is also well positioned to support Federal clients and partners due to our geographic position of office locations and highly skilled personnel with Federal experience. Work location is flexible and can be in a number of Maser Consulting offices- including but not limited to NJ, VA, MD, PA, etc.
This candidate will be responsible for managing and leading Federal Business development activities in the Federal market across all Maser engineering disciplines and to deliver the Maser brand and reputation to grow our Federal market.
Main responsibilities will include developing business, assist in building staff and generating and maintaining clients via an established business development plan with clients and partners.
- Qualified candidates are preferred to have background in the engineering business selling to Federal agencies (either as a prime and/or sub).
- Engineering background is preferred but not required.
- Should possess 10-20 years of experience in the civil engineering industry with specific experience in engineering sales for the Federal sector.
- Must be well versed in the Federal market and have a proven track record of generating revenue and sales.
- Extensive Federal sales knowledge with a minimum of 10-20 years experience in providing civil engineering related services for the Federal Government including site design, stormwater management, utility design, environmental, geotechnical, surveying, cost estimating, site construction, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the Federal contracting and accounting systems.
- Should have a proven network of business development contacts at Federal agencies and/or with partners- with past demonstrated success in leading prime contract wins and wins with partners (Small business, HUBZONE, SDVOB, WBE, MBE, etc) that result in revenue growth.
- Ability to recruit and assist in management of staff to support the Federal market.
- Experience with preparing Federal proposals, developing budgets and costs, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to help build a team and monitor the performance of the business.
- Candidate should be proficient in tracking and developing capture plans for Federal procurements using FedBizOpps and other lead generation software platforms.
- The Candidate is preferred to have extensive past participation in Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) posts and various US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) in the Eastern United States.