Director Facilities Systems and Process Engineering
Director - Facilities Systems and Processing Engineering
Bring your valuable talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, a trailblazing medical facility that is taking patient care to its pinnacle of compassion and quality and saving lives every minute. As part of our Facilities team, you'll play a key role in ensuring our hospital remains in the best condition for patients, employees and visitors. You will be immersed in a tight-knit culture that inspires you to perform at your best each and every day. And through your work, you'll help maintain an environment that reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
In this role, you will ensures that the department’s business processes and information systems are relevant, reliable, efficient, compliant and consistent at all sites, including the regional hospitals. You will also identify best practice and work with management at all levels to implement change initiatives.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Project / Facilities Management or in a related field
- Certification in Quality Management (Lean Management, Business Analysis, Project Management, Six Sigma, Change Management or similar)
- At least 10 years of experience in a Facilities or Operations Management environment
- Experience in business analysis and the development of functional requirements for Information Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and present complex issues
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.