Responsible and accountable for the overall day-to-day operations of the following department: Plant Operations, Safety Services, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Services, and Construction Services through planning, direction, controlling, and monitoring systems to maintain quality health care and business systems to assure that resource utilization is appropriate and cost effective. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college, preferably in Business Adminstration
- Four years mid to upper level business management.
- Two years of health care construction management experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience in Opinion of Probably Costs for construction, and budget preparation/operation.
- Able to prioritize workload .
- Public speaking training or experience
- Basic OSHPD construction and/or engineering knowledge, and processes.
- Must have general marketing knowledge.
- Must have general telecommunications knowledge.
- Must have strong inter-personal skills
- Insepctor or Record License (A or B) is desirable.
- Basic Life Support/BLS