Virtual / Travel
Industry: Arts & Entertainment•
5 - 7 years
Posted 422 days ago
Responsible for managing the facilities and engineering department at multiple properties while adhering to enterprise performance standards developed and managed by the shared-services facilities and engineering team. This role has responsibility for staffing, departmental budgeting, preventative and corrective maintenance, safety, staff development and training, special projects, facility capital planning, union relationships and facility operations.
• Directs and is responsible for all functions performed in the facilities and engineering operations at multiple New Jersey properties.
• Coordinates with property department leaders to ensure engineering needs are met and priorities are aligned.
• Collaborates with the shared-services facilities team and executes against approved policies, procedures and performance standards.
• Oversees maintenance of the all properties’ electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems; multiple guest room towers; convention centers and entertainment venues; multiple food and beverage outlets; and the outside perimeter of the properties including landscaped, parking and pool areas (all as applicable). Will also coordinate the maintenance of 3rd party leased locations within the building footprint, as applicable.
• Develops department expense and capital investment budgets. Reviews expenditures and manages budgets to minimize variances. Also maintains and communicates an accurate 5-year capital plan for each property that clearly identifies and prioritizes capital requirements.
• Engineering or similar degree required. At least 10 years previous facility management experience. Maintenance management and building automation systems experience preferred.
Requisition Number: 1149047