$200K — $250K *
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate story teller. A person who combines an astute business mind with a knowledge and thirst to know more about how technology is shaping our connected world. You will need to engage with our C-suite audience, win their confidence and help shape individual narratives. You must also be a real team-player and confident networker able to build up a bank of ideas from talking to our many world class experts. Whether that is our R&D team looking at shrinking microprocessor technologies or our 5G experts thinking about network transformation.
You should not be constrained by the story-telling form. You may be producing an onstage presentation to 1,000 engineers, or a speech to an audience who only want to know what technology can do for them and not how it works. You may be working with one of our executives to write a monthly blog on industry trends or working with our creative team on a film script. We need someone who is as passionate about the future of technology as we are. Someone who enjoys an intellectual or philosophical discussion but who has narrative ability to sift the soil to find the gold and apply laser focus to get the job done on time, and at the highest quality. Arm is an architect of technologies and markets. We want an architect of our executive story.
What will I be accountable for?
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?·
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflects our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Valid through: 1/25/2021
$250K — $250K+