ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Today’s consumers and retailers expect to engage with brands on a deeper and more meaningful level. We are seeking a Director of Events Marketing to drive PAX’s awareness and product via event activations.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record translating brand strategy into compelling brand experiences.
This person prides him/herself on flawless execution, with the understanding that no detail is too small when coordinating a customer engagement. The ideal candidate comes from an emerging consumer category (e.g. CPG, F&B, beer/spirits, consumer electronics) where both end-user and retailer education play an outsized role.
- Set the overall strategy for PAX’s Activations initiative, leveraging unique experience to drive customer awareness of and retailer loyalty to the PAX brand
- Create and activate scalable event programs that engage and celebrate our trade partners, with the understanding that our retailers play a critical role in educating our end customers
- Templatize in-store programs (such as demo days and in-store sampling) for widespread execution by PAX’s internal sales force and brand partners
- Develop and own PAX’s Activations budget, and manage event spends in line with this budget.
- Lead vendor selection and contracting process for all events, while maintaining an ownership mentality along the way.
- Identify and vet potential event sponsorship opportunities that align with the PAX brand and customers
- Deliver well written project briefs, actionable calendars, and timely results reporting (including ROI analyses) for all events and communicate all to internal stakeholders.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years event marketing experience, ideally at a branded consumer company (e.g. CPG, F&B, beer/spirits, consumer products or electronics, etc.).
- Proven track record of rolling out in-store event marketing programs at scale.
- Attention to detail to ensure the seamless execution of all events
- Ability to scope event from start-to-finish and develop staffing plans utilizing both internal and external resources (i.e. agencies)
- Analytical. Must use analytical rigor and data to support recommendations (ROI and payback analyses, volume and spending projections) and build/track PAX’s Activations budget.
- People leadership. Experience developing direct reports and helping them advance their careers within an organization.
- Travelrequired. Willingness to be on the road at least 25% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on PAX products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities.