The Director of Event Production provides leadership, direction, and management for all departments related to the production of live events, event day services special event operations, and all technical services provided by the T-Mobile Arena. The Director of Event Production ensures all activities performed within the reporting departments are in accordance with the company's business objectives, budget guidelines, mission statement, and core service standards.
- Must be at 21 years of age or older.
- At least 5 years of experience in event related technical and operations management of large-scale events (5,000+).
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in Arena operations.
- Previous experience in Ice Related Equipment.
- Previous Forklift operation experience.
- Working knowledge of Computer Assisted Drawing (CAD) programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook at an executive level.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Associate Degree or equivalent Technical Certification.
- Ice maintenance experience.
- Ice rink related environment.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of Rigging, entertainment lighting, sound, set design and construction in hotel/casino environment.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.