Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada. Sharing the same campus as Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Nevada’s largest most comprehensive children’s hospital.
Provides guidance to hospitals and other healthcare entities regarding established HCA corporate-wide compliance program, policies and procedures to ensure adherence to applicable laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements.
Responsible for effective implementation and leadership of the hospital’s Ethics and Compliance Program (E&C Program). Oversees and leads all responsibilities for ethics and compliance as described below. Provides advice to facility’s executive leadership, directors, and staff on ethics and compliance concerns. Assists with interpreting and applying the Code of Conduct (Code), Ethics and Compliance Policies and Procedures (E&C Policies) and other communications. Performs periodic audits to ensure compliance. Conducts investigations resulting from internal and Ethics Line calls.
• Relevant ethics and compliance certification in health care strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with a major field of study in clinical health care,
Health Services Administration, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field,
Master’s Degree preferred.
• Working knowledge of corporate compliance program(s) and healthcare laws and regulations; 3-5
years of regulatory compliance experience in a similarly sized acute care healthcare system or
• Must have experience in monitoring physician contracts.
• Three years director-level leadership experience preferred.