Job overview and responsibilities The Director of Ethical Hacking is a critical leader of the Cybersecurity Operations team. This is a leadership role that requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as an ability to work with key stakeholders in IT, Security Risk & Compliance (SRC), and business groups. This role requires a person to have hands-on experience in Ethical Hacking so the individual is able to translate the IT-risk requirements and constraints within United Airlines into technical control requirements and program-based solutions, as well as develop metrics for ongoing team development, performance measurement, and reporting.
Expertise in leading Ethical Hacking teams and developing and managing projects is essential for success in this role. This role must be able to prioritize work efforts - balancing operational tasks with longer-term strategic cybersecurity efforts. Other project management tasks will include resource balancing across multiple teams, task prioritizing, and report.
Preferred· Masters degree in Information Security· Certifications: OSCP, GPEN, OSCE
- A bachelor's degree in Science or Math
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN).
- 2 -5 years of experience conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in information technology, with five years in an information security role and at least two years in a managerial capacity.
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Req #: WHQ00013477-CT