The Director, Enterprise Systems oversees the Global Corporate IT Enterprise Application Delivery and Development function that empowers our global employee base. This position will oversee all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of Blackhawk Network’s Corporate IT application footprint. This includes designing and building Competency Centers / COE for the delivery of ERP, CRM, Collaboration, Workflow, Integrations and HR applications. This position will establish a metric driven approach to predictable delivery of quality applications that are cost effective and operationally efficient. Additionally, this position will oversee the delivery of Tier 3 Application support. This position will join and lead an existing team that supports the Corporate IT group and will report to the Head of Global Corporate IT.
- Provides leadership and best practices to the Enterprise Applications team and Corporate IT overall and is highly customer focused
- Ensure architectural consistency within and between competency centers
- Provide leadership and technical direction for full lifecycle enterprise application deployment initiatives (ERP and CRM implementations planned with Microsoft D365)
- Be passionate about our user’s experience
- Design and deliver solutions that are reliable, scalable, secure and perform at service levels associated with mission critical solutions
- Communicate internally and externally at varying levels of management, including communication technical information to non-technical audiences
- Leverage onshore and offshore implementation partners for predictable delivery efficiently
- Develop delivery model for Enterprise applications the effectively leverages onshore and offshore partners for application development and support
- Establish delivery metrics for delivery efficiency as well as quality
- Be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and higher ups and build networks across Internal IT, User’s and Partners
- Architect solutions by mapping user requirements to reusable end-to-end business application solutions
- Engage in senior level business decision discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes
- Deliver and articulate effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes.
- Manage projects through the entire project lifecycle, this includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high user satisfaction.
- Mentor members of the technical team helping grow and shape their development
- Remain current with emerging delivery methodologies and technology trends
- Degree in Business/MIS/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 14 years experience working in large scale corporate IT environments and/or consulting experience
- Strong solution architecture background for end to end solution delivery
- Experience with delivery of large complex systems (e.g. ERP platforms) Dynamics D365 for finance and operations exposure preferred
- Experience delivering broad based (multi-platform) operational application support (tier 3). Ideally in a managed service delivery model.
- Experience establishing a metric base application delivery model
- Experience designing incentives and SLAs to manage application support
- A strong understanding of IT environments and technology across multiple industries
- Experience with both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience developing or operation applications serving multiple functional areas (e.g Finance, Sales, HR, Collaboration)
- Experience building and operating complex integrations between applications
- Experience working with off-premise application delivery models (i.e. SaaS, iPaaS, IaaS) Azure experiencepreferred