Who we are:
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data. Powered by its unique In-Chip™ and Single Stack™ technologies – Sisense delivers unmatched performance, agility and value, eliminating much of the costly data preparation traditionally needed with business analytics tools and providing a single, complete tool to analyze and visualize large, disparate data sets without IT resources. With more than one thousand customers in over 50 countries, including global brands like Target and Samsung, Sisense was recently designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management and recognized as one of the "10 Most Innovative IT Ventures" at Under the Radar. Its solution won the "Audience Choice" award at the O’Reilly Strata conference and its CTO won the World Technology Award for the invention of In-Chip™ analytics
Sisense is growing and expanding our already amazing inside sales team! As part of the expansion, we are looking to open a new US Sales office and need a powerhouse Sales Director to lead this expansion. We’re looking for talented, driven leaders with great energy, passion and initiative to manage our new generation of sales professionals.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of sales professionals. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business. You will assist with tracking sales metrics across your team and help your reps with the creation of winning deal strategies and business plans.
What Will You Do?
- Lead and enable team of up to 6 sales executives to meeting and exceeding their quota.
- Coach the team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Recruit new sales executives to meet the goals of the business.
- Develop and enable training and onboarding of new sales executive and pre-sales engineers,
- Enable flow of knowledge transfer and training materials across all departments
- Development and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
What Should You Have?
- Must be a passionate leader that inspire and supports their team
- 3-5years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals (preferably inside sales teams).
- Experience of building out and managing highly successful sales team
- Proven experience growing new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Must work well with cross functional departments to maximize an overall positive growth results
- Success building internal and client facing relationships
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results
- BS/BA required
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Communicates a 'can do' attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviors
- Proven persuasion, leadership, initiative, and communication skills
- Superior problem solving ability
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.