Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
In the Global Enterprise Marketing team for Adobe Experience Cloud data is at the center of everything we do. The Director of Enterprise Marketing Measurement & Ops will develop and lead a team to deliver insight driven outcomes at scale to help marketers improve performance. You will be a trusted business partner to the Senior Leaders (across Demand Gen, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Field Marketing) and will design reporting that supports the rhythm of the business to hit or exceed marketing targets. This measurement team is driven to understand the customer journey to enable marketers to be agile and iterate quickly against big business problems. This leader will deliver all reporting that supports building pipeline and closing business in a finite set of Enterprise accounts and will partner with other analytics teams to integrate and evolve our account-based marketing measurement and critical metrics.
What you'll do
- Partner with leadership across Demand Gen, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales Development to develop and optimize operational measurement needed to support the rhythm of the business to source pipeline and close bookings
- Develop, maintain and report on core marketing important metrics to identify relationship between marketing programs and outcomes
- Build reporting and dashboards to understand funnel performance, measure impact of ABM, and uncover opportunities to influence marketing strategy and mix to improve progress towards business objectives
- Mentor a team that turns data into action – it does not stop at "pulling the data".
- Unlock insights and guide the business – from changes in tactical/program mix and optimization to strategic business recommendations based in quantitative evidence and analytical rigor.
- Regularly deliver presentations to leadership that clearly and effectively communicates performance, findings and the "whys" behind the numbers
- Develop analysis, ad hoc reports and models to support marketing planning with predictable return on investment
- Consult w/ data sciences and analytics teams to develop models, specifically around LTV, targeting, media/marketing mix, and cost pers
- Partner with other data science and customer insights teams to influence attribution model, account-based measurement and operational roadmaps
- Development and mentorship a team of analytics professionals
What you'll need to succeed
- 12+ years of relevant experience – data analytics, marketing/sales operations, or marketing analytics
- 5+ years of building and leading analysts, ideally within marketing organizations
- You will have a blend of analytical acumen, understanding of business application and ability to effectively communicate impact to marketing strategy.
- Experience in leading projects using web-based data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI)
- Excellent presentation skills and strong communication skills (Expertise in PowerPoint is a requirement)
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in articulating complex information and analyses on various altitudes – to both executive leaders and tactical marketers
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and consensus building skills to develop and maintain relationships with senior leaders in other operations, analytics, data, or IT roles across the company
- Strong project management, time management skill and ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Superior leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team and promote teamwork and positive morale in a fast-paced environment
- Experience guiding statistical analysis and modeling work (e.g. causal inference, significance testing, regression analysis, etc)
- Experience with SQL, particular with big data
- Some coding ability in R or Python is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.