Hello Heart is a best in class solution that empowers people to understand and improve their heart health - the #1 cost factor for employers. The program is clinically based and targets people with high blood pressure. Each of our users receives a wireless blood pressure monitor and real-time personalized tips on their smartphone. It is easy to use and helps participants improve their heart health in a fun and engaging way. Hello Heart’s successful distribution model is B2B2C, selling to Fortune 500 employers. This allows us to reach a large audience and have impactful results.
Hello Heart is growing and is looking for a Director, Enterprise Marketing. This team member will lead our enterprise marketing team and report directly to the CRO.
Areas of responsibility:
- Field Marketing - create and maintain all sales collateral needed by our sales and partnerships team. Presentation decks, proposal templates, client case studies, participant testimonials, product fact sheets, competitive positioning docs, etc.
- Events Marketing - manage our entire marketing events calendar, including prioritizing which in-person and virtual events we attend, content and speakers, creative, logistics, budget and measuring ROI for each event.
- website with the primary focus of communicating our value proposition to potential clients and partners. Drive maximum consistency between our website and all Field Marketing assets. Secondary focus on other audiences (Hello Heart Participants, Potential Employees, Consultants & other Partners).
- And More - be willing to assist with things that are not in your formal job description, such as supporting creative for company meetings and other events that are not directly related to our Commercial Team efforts.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Willing and wanting to always roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Leaving their ego at home when they come to work.
- Collaborative team member and amazing manager that loves to coach the team
- Mission driven, and have high integrity
- Able to move fast in a scaling environment
- Bringing an established network of marketing “gig workers” who can be leveraged for different projects as needed so that we can keep our full-time marketing team small. High value placed on video and animation skills.
- Prepared to travel up to 20% of your time (if working remotely from our headquarters in California)
- +15 years of Successful Experience in managing Enterprise Marketing teams
- +5 years of experience in marketing roles with employer sponsored healthcare and or wellness solutions
- Expertise with digital enterprise marketing tools (Salesforce, Google Suite, Pardot, Zoom, etc.)
- Previously managed a marketing team with 3 or more direct reports plus contract employees
- Experience in a scaling company is a must
- BA/BS degree or higher or equivalent work experience