Responsible for leading a department or multiple functional areas which develop and provide insight into our customers, business operations and products based upon the collection, analysis and modelling of company data. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s).Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Oversees development and usage of quantitative research tools and models to address client business problems and ensures that these tools are successfully deployed.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Develops and manages budget to ensure required resources are available.
- Defines the information, reporting and analytical needs of the company. Develops goals, strategies and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Serves as strategic leader of a functional area within the organization (e.g., marketing, operations, care etc.) that has rapport with senior leaders to achieve departmental objectives.
- Oversees program teams that develop and provide customer, product and business operation insights and analysis to improve and enhance companywide decision making.
- Ensures the effectiveness of projects, programs and teams.
- Ensures the department implements and utilizes the industry best practices and technology required to provide insights, analysis and modelling for the company.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.Education
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience
10 Years +