Ensures the design and development of the ITarchitecture (integrated process, applications, data andtechnology) solutions are in alignment with the EnterpriseArchitecture (EA) direction and standards. Performs technical planning,architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integratedarchitecture across interdependenttechnologies. Provides leadership and direction to Architects andotherIT staff. Partners and seeks to influence Executive Leadership Team.
- Implements and directs the IT/technologyarchitecture activities and advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Manage, use and maintain IT/technologyarchitecture models.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Participates in and manages Architecture Review Board (ARB) for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Leads the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architectureblueprints for related systems.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Provide leadership by mentoring and coaching Architects.
- Minimum Bachelor's Level Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, data structures and complexity theory
- Solid knowledge on OO design:
- More than 10 years of experience in the following:
• Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale applications.
• Knowledge on OO design including extensive design patterns & their applicability
• Strong knowledge of OO design including extensive utilization of design patterns.
• Ability to mentor and recruit junior developers & enforce good development practices like encapsulation, composition, continuous integration & test driven development.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools
• Experience leading the development of enterprise-scale multi-tiered web applications
• Experience working with open source frameworks, e-commerce and/or order processing technologies
• Participation through completion of a multiple releases of multiple software projectsExpert at Software and Systems Engineering practices such as
o Experienced in delivering high quality code that implement industry best practices in software and systems engineering
o Understands the “Code as the source of truth for specification” philosophy
o Understand the UML Modeling constructs and diagrams for Software Engineering
o Extensive experience with Code review, Unit Testing and Code Coverage as well as other tenets of Agile Development
o Good understanding of best use of Agile vs Waterfall development styles
o Extensive experience with unit ,integration tests and regression tests to prevent the introduction of subsequent bugs.
Req/Job ID: 911462BR