Ensures the design and development of the ITarchitecture (integrated process, applications, data andtechnology) solutions are in alignment with the EnterpriseArchitecture (EA) direction and standards. Performs technical planning,architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integratedarchitecture across interdependenttechnologies. Provides leadership and direction to Architects andotherIT staff. Partners and seeks to influence Executive Leadership Team.
• Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale applications.
• Knowledge on OO design including extensive design patterns & their applicability
• Strong knowledge of OO design including extensive utilization of design patterns.
• Ability to mentor and recruit junior developers & enforce good development practices like encapsulation, composition, continuous integration & test driven development.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools
• Experience leading the development of enterprise-scale multi-tiered web applications
• Experience working with open source frameworks, e-commerce and/or order processing technologies
• Participation through completion of a multiple releases of multiple software projectsExpert at Software and Systems Engineering practices such as
o Experienced in delivering high quality code that implement industry best practices in software and systems engineering
o Understands the “Code as the source of truth for specification” philosophy
o Understand the UML Modeling constructs and diagrams for Software Engineering
o Extensive experience with Code review, Unit Testing and Code Coverage as well as other tenets of Agile Development
o Good understanding of best use of Agile vs Waterfall development styles
o Extensive experience with unit ,integration tests and regression tests to prevent the introduction of subsequent bugs.
Req/Job ID: 911462BR