The Director, End User Services, will lead End User Services (EUS) for Experian globally with a strong focus on delivering a positive end-to-end user experience for our 17,000 internal resources/employees. As the Director, you will drive the vision and deliver continuous EUS service transformation across the enterprise with a primary objective of standardizing and improving both core internal and client-facing processes while delivering a common platform and delivery process. You will be an innovative and visible change agent who recognizes strategic application of evolving technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Initiate and manage investigation and development of innovative methods, practices and technology to benefit Experian solutions as well as furthering the commitment to continuous improvement across the team.
• Directly manage
o ~ 12K desktops/laptops and associated tools through a managed service provider and indirectly managing another
o ~5K desktops/laptops.
o The EUS contact center through a managed service that handles 7K-8K calls per month.
o Office 365 collaboration environment for a user base of 17K and a complex global Active Directory structure.
• Pro-actively identify risks and take steps to mitigate these.
• Manage to budget, scope and timescales while executing against the transformation strategy by
o Driving cost efficiencies through strategic partnerships with suppliers.
o showing ongoing financial and productivity benefits to justify continued investment.
o engaging with all levels of the organization to secure on-going funding and support
• Manage processes including organization design, staff salary planning, personnel actions, and performance management process for a global team.
• Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
• Promote great service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• 10+ years of overall IT experience focused on the end user experience including contact center, collaboration, desktop and mobile devices along with their associated operating systems.
• 5+ years in a management position (Senior Manager level).
• Proven ability to translate business strategies into technology solutions
• History of building trusted and authentic relationships as a strong communicator and highly visible leader working across all levels (executive and engineering) and functions.
• Significant experience leading, coaching, mentoring, training, and developing teams to achieve organization objectives.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent experience) is required
Experian IT Services is the centralized technology organization that globally supports all of Experian. Our organization is comprised of about 2,000 employees across the globe supporting and improving our business-critical IT environment/ecosystem. Experian IT Services includes Infrastructure Services, Cyber & Information Security, and Enterprise Architecture. We drive growth through reusable technology providing quicker time to market for solutions, increased productivity, and a more secure environment