$250K — $500K+*
Do you feel a sense of pride when smart products deliver value because you and your team addressing each incident with complete dedication? At McGraw Hill our End User Computing teams build and drive ‘Voice of the Customer’ and ‘Customer Outreach’ programs with a mission to engage all end users and translate them into a more productive workforce that can address student and educator needs worldwide.
Your impact on the team:
In the Director End User Computing role, you will be responsible for all aspects of McGraw-Hill’s end-user support, engineering, and service desk functions, and for delivering predictable, reliable and stable desk-side / end point computing services and overall end-user support via IT Service Desk throughout corporate offices and field locations. Your team will be providing the core equipment required to make a user’s desk functional; this includes phone, remote access, customer satisfaction, standard productivity applications, desktop/laptop hardware and peripherals.
What can you expect from the position?
- Lead the End User Computing team consisting of Service Desk, Systems Engineering & Automation, Critical Business Field Services and IT Support/Sales Services.
- Manage day to day operational activities of the end point computing, audio visual and end user training services.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the operating environment.
- Manage physical end user IT asset re-location services.
- Oversee the performance of the Service Desk is managed and monitored.
- Assist the overall IT organization in performing problem management duties such as identifying recurring application and infrastructure incidents. This includes the communication of identified problems to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage direct staff members to help facilitate end users perform their work from any location.
What can you bring to the role?
· Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems.
· Minimum of 10 years’ related End-User Computing and or Service Desk management.
· Proven internal and external influencing skills at senior and executive management levels with leadership and team building ability.
· Should have previous experience implementing a successful “Voice of the Customer” program and possess the ability to engage end users to help improve end user experience.
· Expert skill level with Microsoft products O365, Teams, Active Directory, SCCM, Intune, Azure and Azure files, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), End point automation, end user onboarding. Zero Trust solutions such a ZScaler Private Access, okta, Microsoft licensing experience.
· Should have previous experience managing vendors and outsourced offshore resources.
· Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives, building a collaborative environment, and creating business cases and managing budgets.
· Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Valid through: 5/30/2021