We are looking for a hands-on Employer Brand Marketing Manager to develop and execute a global strategy for Prove that encompasses and leverages our core values and strategic vision. Prove is scaling rapidly and the Employer Brand Marketing Manager will lead our efforts to build Prove’s Brand globally, working with partners across the organization to tell the story of what it is like to work at Prove and ensuring it is consistently and meaningfully represented in all candidate touch points in order to strengthen our brand awareness, increase candidate reach, and position Prove as an Employer of Choice.
The Employer Brand Marketing Manager will be a member of the Human Resources team and will work with HR colleagues including the Talent Acquisition team, as well as Executive and Marketing teams to develop and implement communications programs that connect, engage and retain employees. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others appreciate the special Prove culture and how they can thrive and build their careers here.
What You Are Accountable For
- Develop and execute global employment branding strategy.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote Prove as a great place to work that authentically communicates our unique culture.
- Stay abreast of employment branding best practices and tools; implementing new ideas as appropriate for Prove.
- Manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our employment branding initiatives.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and organizational leaders to understand our needs and challenges in attracting talent. Develop targeted branding campaigns to address those challenges.
- Leverage opportunities to engage employees in employment branding efforts.
- Evaluate metrics, report on campaign results and determine ROI.
- Collaborate with Marketing to produce engaging content to share via a variety of channels, including website and blog features, photos, videos, print collateral, and communication templates.
- Program manage internal & external Employment Branding/Recruitment Marketing events.
- Build and execute the social media strategy for recruitment and employee engagement. This includes identifying appropriate social media platforms, objectives, and content to build a best-in-class strategy. Create social posts and respond accordingly as well as measure success.
- Adapt messaging as appropriate to resonate with the different cultures of employees globally.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Corporate Marketing to ensure the culture message that is promoted and shared internally is consistently and appropriately shared externally.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 4 to 5 years’ experience required
- > 3+ years marketing experience ideally with a tech start-up.
- > + years’ experience in a high growth (70% YoY), startup environment
- > Proven experience managing complex marketing operations processes i.e. Promotional material review, brand planning, market research.
- Experience developing targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience managing social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Instagram
- Ability to develop appropriate collateral materials to be used in branding campaigns
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at all levels and across functions
- Strategic thinking skills
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment