The Director, Employee Resolution Support is the leader of the Employee Resolution Support Team. This person will be responsible for procedures and processes relating to the management of Team Member escalations and issues that require review and/or investigation, and will be expected to provide insightful strategies and credible leadership to Employee Success Partner leaders and teams. This director will supervise a team of Case Managers and Sr. Case Managers, providing day-to- day coaching, performance feedback, career counseling and development. This role will help determine when a Sr./Case Manager must step in to perform investigation and fact finding and when support of an Employee Success Partner in designing and conducting his/her own investigation/review is sufficient. This role will also perform investigations/reviews, likely in the most sensitive or significant situations, and may be required to work with leaders at the highest level of T-Mobile as part of those situations.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Providing management, coaching, guidance and training to direct reports, including process & procedure design & implementation.
- Helping team members to plan difficult/complex investigations and determining whether an issue rises to the level of the ERS team for further and more focused investigation.
- Working with SLT level leaders in conjunction with Employee Success Partner Leaders to understand summary reports helping to identify solutions and next steps based upon investigations findings and outcomes.
- Providing coaching, counsel, training, and advice to LOB assigned Employee Success Partners when an issue does not rise to the level requiring an ERS resource to manage an investigation.
- Providing summary reports to LOB Employee Success Partner teams and helping to identify solutions and next steps based upon investigations findings and outcomes.
- Documenting issues/notes, tracking Integrity Line Reports/SLT Escalations in Zendesk, EthicsPoint, and/or other systems as needed.
- Collecting, organizing, and preparing data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
10+ years investigative experience in the public or private sector and/or experience as an Employee Success Partner
Expert investigative techniques & documentation skills
Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
Solid knowledge of HR rules, regulations, applicable laws
High level of Emotional Intelligence and listening skills
Skilled at coaching/advising
Ability to manage tasks & respond with professionalism to new situations & complex issues in fast paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree- Human Resources, Business or related field
Certified Forensic Investigator
Knowledge of T-Mobile and the various lines of business, T-Mobile policies, T-Mobile practices
Experience in giving depositions and/or court testimony
18 Months as a Sr. Case Manager or Lead Investigator