Director, Employee Communication Channels
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Technical Employee Channel Product ownership (Igloo, Adobe, etc)
- Manage UX, UI for employee facing channels
- Internal communication channel mangment and set expectations on appropriate engagement and alignment
- Responsible for deployment of resources, standards, and disciplines toward the successful completion of major corporate and division initiatives.
- Participate in Roadmaping session and business value stream mapping, assisting business in strategic objective setting for responsible platforms.
- Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Establishes standards for area of responsibility. Participates in the development of IT-wide standards, procedures and controls.
- Provides consulting services to Senior Management related to the alignment of business needs with IT systems and business strategy.
- Develops soft cost models for business alternatives, operating budgets and project budgets.
- Understands all cost elements related to the delivery of projects, products, or systems. Prepares management reports which reflect the group’s budget performance, utilization of resources and achievement of goals.
- Understands Caesars business processes, systems platforms and infrastructure architecture.
- Coordinates Requests for Proposal, contract negotiations, regulatory compliance and other legal considerations for area of responsibility. Direct, with other key IT leadership, the business relationship with significant hardware and/or software vendors.
- Maintains direct communication with Senior and Middle Management to ensure that ongoing Product operations meet their expectations and assist in attaining their business objectives. Interact and represent the Products with key users and Senior Management.
- Responsible for attracting, hiring, retaining and motivating staff. Responsible for employee termination when necessary.
- Conducts performance reviews as well as ongoing assessment of strengths and weaknesses.
- Provides or secures the training necessary to ensure optimum job performance.
- Stays abreast of new technology developments. Seeks methods to optimize performance, reduce costs and improve service levels.
- Develops and executes strategic plan for area of responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
9-13 years business experience, with 5 or more in Information Technology in the management and design of business computer systems.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong consulting skills with the ability to advise and make recommendations, provide assistance or help with planning from a basis of personal expertise where no formal or direct reporting relationship exists. Ability to speak to small and large audiences with ease. Speaks effectively and clearly with the ability to influence others in both positive and negative circumstances and produce the best outcome. Ability to negotiate successfully with vendors to secure the most favorable terms for Caesars. Creates an environment of teamwork and cooperation. Responds quickly and effectively to changing business environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or related field required or equivalent experience.
Master’s degree preferred.