At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement.
Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a Director, Emerging Technologies to join our growing leadership team.
The Director of Emerging Technologies will be a thought leader who will serve a central role in evolving our enterprise technology strategy and champion efforts to cultivate and develop new technology alliances and solutions.
- Champion CollabraLink’s strategic partnerships with key technologies, including but not limited to Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Drupal, & WordPress.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies (AI, ML, RPA, IoT, Blockchain, etc.); develop use cases and recommendations for technology application relative to customer needs.
- Work internally to socialize and develop training programs for CollabraLink employees to become versed in key technologies.
- Collaborate with business developers and technologists to tailor solutions to customer needs.
- Support business development apparatus in preparing for and executing customer solution meetings.
- Lead solutioning and support capture and proposal development efforts.
- Assess key technology partners and guide efforts to forge alliances with those organizations
- Demonstrated history of incubating new technologies and solutions in support of customer needs.
- Experience as a champion of solution development and new technology assessment
- Clearable for Federal govt. clearance
- Active experiencesupporting customer meetings and business development efforts.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or emerging technologies involving artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain, etc.