The Director of Emerging Business Development is responsible for building the acquisition pipeline, sourcing opportunities, modeling and valuation, leading the due diligence, transition completion, and integration planning platform.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform market, customer, and competitor assessments and developing market maps to define and validate the acquisition plan and drive the Care Group growth strategy
- Monitor industry trends and conduct research to identify potential opportunities
- Understand state by state regulatory and economic environments, including: funding, reimbursement and wage rates, and labor environment
- Accessing appropriate RFP sites and sources to develop leads
- Develop pipeline, due diligence and integration templates, and post-closing regulatory approval and ownership change process
- Perform financial modeling to determine the valuation of potential acquisition opportunities
- Other duties as needed or required.
- 2+ years in a corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or strategic finance roles
- Ideally, 3+ years working in a similar role in healthcare or retail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively interact with CG leadership and external partners
- Excellent research and analytic skills, ability to develop financial models, make market growth forecasts, conduct market research and primary diligence and development investment presentations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self Motivated
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Travel 50-75%
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.